Scroll down to find this week's homework.
Kindergarten Homework Information
Most daily homework assignments will be placed in your child's folder each day.
Please check this website regularly for digital directions for some homework assignments.
Daily homework is due the next morning unless otherwise stated.
Parents, please help your child complete homework assignments at home or check your child's work if they are independent.
Parents, please do not write, draw, or color for your child.
Remind your child to place the completed homework in his or her folder each night.
Homework will be collected each morning.
Special projects will be due on the day stated on the information form or on this website.
Take brain breaks for your child and yourself when they are needed.
If you have questions, email Mrs. Yadao or contact a family in our classroom through our contact list.
Thank you for working diligently with your child at home to help your child succeed!
Students, remember to complete your own homework. Write your own work. Draw your own drawings.
You can do it!
Daily Homework Reminder for Kindergarten Students
Do as much as you can. Create a schedule. Make it work for your family.
1. Read for 20 minutes each night. Write the title of your book on your Reading Log Form due on the first weekday of the month.
2. Practice addition and subtraction math facts each night. If you have mastered single, double, and triple digit adding and subtracting with carrying and borrowing, you may continue onto practicing multipllication math facts.
3. Try to write each night. You can write in a journal or a diary. You can a letter to someone.
4. Try to start practicing telling time on an analog and digital clock. This is one of the most difficult math topics to learn in first grade. Practice telling time to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, and minute.
If you have a computer, iPad, or other digital device at home, practice the items above online.
Mondays - Reading Homework Due Friday
Tuesdays - Writing Homework "Star of the Week" Writing Due Friday
Wednesdays - Math Homework Due Friday
Thursdays - Science or Social Studies Homework Due Friday
Fridays - Remember to read for 20 minutes each night. This is school-wide homework.
* Special homework assignments will have the due date listed.