The Giving Tree
If you are interested in donating to the classroom, please choose items from the list below.
In leui of gifts for Mrs. Yadao during holidays and special events, please donate items for the classroom from the list below.
"Once there was a tree...
and she loved a little boy very, very much
-even more than she loved herself...
And the boy loved the tree...
and she was happy." - Shel Silverstein, The Giving Tree
Trinkets for the Starbox (small toys/goodies) Most Needed Throughout the Year
Trinkets will be used as rewards for good behavior.
These items may include new and used toys, pencils, erasers, small bubbles, goodie bag items, items from $1 section of Target, and more.
LEGOS for indoor social time during rainy and cold, snowy days
Fun Stickers for Student Work (They love sparkly stickers!)
- Barnes & Noble
- Chicka Chicka 1,2,3
- non-fiction beginner books about living and non-living things, amphibians, reptiles, birds, fish, insects
- realistic fiction about Mother's Day, Father's Day, diverse families, different cultures
- 5 more sets of Bob Books: Set 1 Beginning Readers
- fiction books
- student interest books/beginner books (Star Wars, Transformers)
- other popular Kindergarten books
- ANY BOOKS!!!
Educational Games and Toys
- Addition & Subtraction BINGO from www.trendenterprises.com